April 23–26, 2019
Arsenal - UT1 Capitole, Toulouse, France
EHBEA 2019 is the 14th Conference of the European Human Behaviour and Evolution Association.
This conference brings together international researchers from the fields of human behavioural ecology, evolutionary anthropology, human genetics, cultural evolution, evolutionary psychology and paleoanthropology.
The event will take place in Toulouse from April, 23 – 26, 2019 at the University Toulouse 1 Capitole with an ambitious scientific programme, welcoming over 220 participants and 6 international plenary speakers :
• Etienne DANCHIN (CNRS, France)
• Claudine JUNIEN (Faculté de Médecine Paris-Ouest, France)
• Daniel LIEBERMAN (Harvard University, USA)
• Richard MCELREATH (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Germany)
• Anne PUSEY (Duke University, USA)
• Jean TIROLE (Toulouse School of Economics, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, France)
A pre-workshop will take place on April 23 on "Hybridization, Evolution and Behavior" (details on this event coming soon).
Abstract submissions and registration are now open, please check the links below.
We invite you to follow us on twitter for updates #EHBEA2019
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE :December 20, 2018
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: until March 1, 2019
EHBEA 2019, Arsenal - UT1 Capitole, Toulouse, France: IAST, April 23–26, 2019.