- Individual Motives, Actions, Innovation and Well Being
- Individuals and Social Networks
- Society, Globalization and Public Policy
- The Nation State and Global Public Goods
- Governance and Markets
The costs of up to two pairs of researchers (each pair being composed of one scientist from IAST/TSE and one from the WZB), who will get together to work on a joint project or on a feasibility study for a new project, will be financed for a period of up to three months. This period must be divided between Toulouse and Berlin and in no more than four periods. In order to identify possible partners, both IAST and the WZB encourage their researchers to consult the websites of the respective partner institution and contact people who might potentially be interesting for – and interested in – a joint project.
IAST/TSE and the WZB will provide funding for travel, accommodation and reasonable research expenditure (where required). In practical terms, this means that the WZB will finance the costs of its researchers travelling to Toulouse (in line with the Federal Travel Expenses Act, BRKG), with IAST/TSE covering the costs of their researchers coming to Berlin.
- CVs of researchers from both institutions who are interested in pairing up
- Joint letter of motivation, including preferred timing (1-2 pages)
- Joint project proposal (2-3 pages)